Who can foster?
We are looking for people over 21 years old from a variety of different ethnic, religious, cultural and language backgrounds.
No matter what your background, what’s important is that you can offer a child the security and stability of a loving home.
You can foster whether you:
- – have children or step-children or no children at all
- – are a tenant or a home-owner
- – live in a flat or a house
- – are employed or unemployed.
In addition one person must have the time and flexibility to be available for the child/children and to be able to attend all necessary meetings.
Our looked after children need families who can:
- Offer a settled home
- Care for children and help them feel part of a family
- Love, understand and have fun
- Teach life skills and help them pursue their dreams
- Encourage friendships and listen
- And help them feel they belong